Monday, April 11, 2016

After dinner .....

a bit of drawing...
Not too well planned with the cat one...was feeling a bit bleah/not with it but kept drawing.
Thought ye olde bouncing ball worked considering how little effort it was. Kick is a bit slow/too many frames.....
Well what I need to do there is remove the contact drawing where the boot hits the ball....

No animals were hurt - only the guy drawing.

On a positive note- it was first school holiday  and I took the kids  to Brisbane for the day and went to the Museum....and they had three of my books in their shop!
I owe you one Queensland Museum. 
Made my day.



soccer2 from Lachlan Creagh on Vimeo.


A start on a wibbly wobbly wierdo.....after the cat one- waiting for it to process on vimeo....


wobbler3 from Lachlan Creagh on Vimeo.

No comments: