Friday, May 24, 2019

Run cat run!

Jaguar run from Lachlan Creagh on Vimeo.
Dear Void,
So with run- wasn't sure whether to do the more bounding/slower almost gallop type I've seen..or the faster after prey/means business one.
So did the second.
Also not sure if they keep their heads still like a cheetah or whether they rise and fall.
Went with rising and falling a bit but compensating a bit but trying to keep the angle of the face locked on kind of.
the upper body near the shoulders is really working a bit much ...kind of  the result of me trying to get the flexibility in the rest of the back- the way it has the sort of travelling wave- but because theres so few spine bones I kind of had to use/compensate with the bone that covers the chest /shoulders/neck...
at least I think thats why.....
Also the current skinning at the tops of the thigh near the hip is a bit hard so it makes the legs look like they're working a bit fast sometimes- esp on the walk I did.

No comments: