Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Red Phase





I'm in a red phase. I'm sort of doing a bunch of glorified thumbnails looking for gold as you do, as such they're not too worked out- I might work them out a bit more mechanically -I'll glorify a few more yet so we'll see what turns up and what is worth blowing up and fixing/finishing. They're all a bit dark in mood- and there's likely to be some further boobage I suppose.
Probably after this lot I'll do some lost worldy type images- the inspiration theres is a recent visit to the cloud forest at springbrook

2 comments:

Robert said...

Cool pictures, I like the 4th one especially. Also loved all the dinosaurs in your previous posts :)

Yer_man_in_japan said...

Great Stuff, I really like the girl and robot.
I really have no experience painting on the computer at all. Could you write a few comments about how you work?
Do you have any plans to work this all into a book?