Wednesday, December 5, 2007

not finished- abandoned




Yeah so thats another picasso kinda quote.
Up top is another of those 15 minute thingy's. The others are from a life drawing session. The girl is the elven strumpet/animation student some of you might remember from a while back. I gave her face an extreme makeover while i was at it.I gave her surroundings an extreme makeover too- so now she's sort of Titania elven strumpet waking up with her guard fairies on the case
Also I thought I'd noted down enough to remember how to shade them- but obviously I didn't.
Hopefully some more soon, and better.

4 comments:

Mat Brady said...

I really like the first image. I like her swoop of the body. Cool pose. This could be the basis of a very cool illustration. :)

Milenko said...

Dude, you're on fire.
Mat is right, first one sure stands out, it's elegant and strong pose.

Rest is sweet too.
Goth girl sure has the mood.

Cheers to you,

Milenko

Milenko said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new Year!
Cheers to you and your family.

milenko

Tobias Schwarz said...

I like the unfinished ones alot