Saturday, February 23, 2019

Agouti WIP

Agouti from Lachlan Creagh on Vimeo.

Agouti model by Rob Mangano.
A render of the max file as I am working...
Immediately I sat down after rendering- I could see in the sped up run bit the back legs needed fixing as they come through.
Well I still hadn't staggered them to one lands before the other- also hand't fixed the front legs as they take off such that the fingers don't go through the floor....
thought I better check it out and fix the big stuff first.

Thing with the walk is- from the footage I've seen they either trot everywhere or when they do walk they take about 4 or 5 steps then freeze then start of a few more steps...etc
As opposed to just walking along steadily.
Also the run is just a blur in the ref with the feet planting lost in the grass/leaf litter.

No comments: